Wednesday, December 3, 2014

OBAMA: I AM HALF AS BLACK AS OBAMA AND I AM ALL WHITE

So you are wondering how this can be true. Well Obama is not 100% black. His mother was white and his father was black. So that makes him 50% black and 50% white. I am 100% white and have the DNA profile to confirm that. So if he is black but only 50% then I guess I am 50% as black as he is because he is 50% white too. Let that one sink in.

Hey if you want to do something interesting do the DNA test which will tell you where you come from. I found out that I was 48% Irish when people were telling me I was Scottish. I also was British, a small % from the Iberian Peninsula (Spain/Portugal) and a couple percent Nordic. Probably because the Vikings use to raid the British Isles and Ireland.

No comments:

Post a Comment