Friday, December 18, 2015

BOYCOTT NEW ORLEANS FOR DESTROYING AMERICAN HISTORY

I always thought of New Orleans as a fun and independent city. Now the liberals have taken over. Their latest is to remove four Civil War monuments from prominent places in the city. I guess the politically correct politicians have taken over the City. The Civil War is a painful but a real event that happened in the United States. Next you will want to remove WWI, WWII, Korean War and Vietnam monuments because an individual or a minority think it represents Americans dominating someone else. What a crock. I was thinking about going to New Orleans soon but I just removed it from my list of things to do. I hope conventions of veterans will think about going elsewhere if they have conventions planned there. Just as many states have removed American history from text books now New Orleans is doing the same. No wonder kids these days have no idea of American history. It is being quickly erased from the face of the country.

No comments:

Post a Comment