Friday, October 9, 2015

COME ON REPUBLICANS GET YOUR STUFF TOGETHER

After getting a majority in the House and Senate you would think Republicans would get something done. So far they are a big disappointment. Now there is in fighting about the next House Speaker. I don't know who the Liberty Crew is but apparently they are 40 Republicans and maybe Tea Partiers who are holding some things up. I at one time considered my self a Tea Partier because I saw that other Republicans were sitting on their hands. With Rand Paul and others now in control of the Tea Party I don't want to be part of that crowd. I want to see Republicans I don't care what group get together and pass a reduction in the government spending, get out of Obamacare and restore funds for the military. Get the bills written and send them to Obama. If he vetoes hopefully you can override but at least you are trying. I am sick of business as usual. That is one reason people are looking at outside candidates for President rather than normal politicians. People are sick of politicians being out for themselves and not for the people who elected them. Get to work or get out of the way. If you can't get things done then resign and let someone else try.

No comments:

Post a Comment